Protecting Your Information Is One of Our Primary Concerns
You trust us to keep your money and information safe and secure, and we value that trust. That's why you can be confident knowing we're working around the clock to protect your information and assets. We maintain the most secure online banking services available by staying ahead of the pack in security technologies, including the following:
Enhanced Login Security
This standard security feature for Home Banking is one more way to protect against online fraud, helping to secure your online information and account activity.
This security measure identifies you as the true owner of your accounts by recognizing not only your login credentials, but your computer as well. If our banking platform identifies a new device asking for access to your account, we will initiate additional authentication steps to ensure that no unauthorized user can access your account.
With Enhanced Login Security, you'll be protected from any computer, anywhere.
Protect Your Identity - Online and Offline
- Order and review copies of your credit report once a year to ensure they are accurate.
- Keep an eye on your account activity throughout the year by reading your monthly/periodic statements thoroughly and by regularly viewing account activity through online banking.
- When you pay bills, don't put them in your home mailbox with the red flag up as this can attract identity thieves. Instead, use Online Bill Pay, a locked mailbox, or the post office.
We believe you will be better protected from ID theft and online security risks if you are better informed and aware of the resources available to you. Here are some of our favorite articles about online security and preventing identity theft:
- FDIC: Don't be an Online Victim: How to Guard Against Internet Thieves and Electronic Scams
- The Federal Trade Commission National Resource about Identity Theft
- State of Utah ID Theft Resource